My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I be rollin HIGH class...





Well, this past week my Toyota (Stew or Bolt, depending on who you ask) decided to add more complications to my oh-so chill life.  I was driving, went over a speed bump and my radio decided to stop.  That's cool.  I was at work and just had to stop by somewhere on campus for a bit.  When I got back in my car, music was playing again.  I actually think it's the speakers that were going in and out, radio worked fine.

I went to pick up Jamie at the airport on Sunday.  Music was not playing at all the whole way there.  Thought, "This could be it.  The death of my speakers as we know it."  I just don't have the money to put into that right now so I prepared myself for a life of no music in my car. 

I pull up to Jamie at the airport, I open the trunk for her, she closes the trunk, aaaaaaaaaaand music is on.  Of course. 

So apparently my music will go on and off when driving over any bumps or if someone opens and closes my trunk and/or car doors.  This results in me hitting speed bumps at mach 8 or pulling over to randomly open and close my doors. 

Be jealous, folks, be jealous....

1 comment:

the adventures of sheena... said...

That same thing happens to me! When I go over bumps, shut my trunk, when it rains, and when it´s too hot.....

Gotta love cars!