My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back in A-town

I got back safely into Austin late Sunday night. My whole trip in Cali, from the moment I landed and was picked up by the gals and then off to eat In-N-Out to the moment I boarded the plane at Orange County to come home, was absolutely incredible. It was one of the greatest "vacations" I've had in a long time. There's just something really cool to be on vacation in your hometown. My week wasn't packed with tourists spots to see (besides Disneyland, but it's the Happiest Place on Earth so you're just automatically drawn to it; tourist or not), but my time was just filled with hanging out with all those I love there and last minute wedding errands.

The wedding was perfect. It did come with a few glitches, but overall it turned out to be awesome and fun. Lisa was a beautiful bride and I'm so happy for her and Tim.

Pictures will come a little later, but I'll leave with this bit of scripture that has been stuck on my heart and has encouraged me lately that my God LOVES me.

Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
Psalms 37:5-6

No comments: