My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to the man who has loved me so much that he raised me by instilling the most valuable truths in my life from the beginning. My dad has one of the most solid faiths of anyone I know. After knowing my dad for one week, there would be no doubt in your mind Who he lives for, and I just pray that someday I'll have a faith that shines so brightly as that. He has put God first, his family next, and everything else following.

My dad has told me that since the day I was an infant, he would pray over me in my crib every night. In every decision I've had to make and every path I had to choose, he would always re-affirm that he would stand by me 100% if he knew I was seeking God's will and guidance. I know that I wouldn't be who I am today or where I'm at if it wasn't for him giving me to the Lord from day one.


Dad, you are a greater father than I could have ever asked for! I love you and thank you for everything!!

No comments: