My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids and Friends and Weddings, Oh My!

Last weekend I flew out to CA, yet again, for another wedding. I've known Jamie since junior high and it was a joy to see her marry such an amazing guy like Doug. Congrats to the both of you and I'm so excited to come visit you guys in Nash-vegas!

Each time I've gone back to CA since the move to Austin (which has been one other time) it becomes a marathon of how many people I can see in one weekend. I love it though! I was able to see the kids I love the most (Belinsky's), old co-workers (the Asians), and old buddies (the hot ladies). Enjoy a snippet of the weekend!



Cali Times from Mariko on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dig the soundtrack....and I look like a nerd in 99.9% of those photos. Awesome.

lenamarie said...

Good times. Gooood Times! =)
Rockin' soundtrack.