My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Friday, October 17, 2008

My loves

Meet Luke, Paul, Emma, and Ruth!

Pete and Gabby are amazingly awesome people (and yes, I still think of you guys as a fun couple) and these are their beautiful children. I helped Gabby out when she was pregnant with Paul and then when she was pregnant with Ruthie and with kids this good looking, how could you not just fall in love with them?!?!?! I even had the chance to live with them for a little while during a transitional time of my life. I love this family dearly and I cannot wait to see them next weekend when I'm back in CA, so you guys will most likely be seeing these adorable children again soon on my blog.

My favorite quotes:

"Riko, can I cuddle with you?"

"I want a pirate kiss!"

"I like being naked."

Em, Lukie, Paulie-wog, Ruthie-ba-boosie, I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

One of my favs??

Ru Ru say hiiii.

Aww...the cutest!

lenamarie said...

THEY ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!