My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Erin!


I love spontaneity. It's one of my most favorite characteristics in people. That is why I am so blessed to have the friends I do!

My great-fantabulous friend Erin decided to be way random and come out to A-town to hang with us this last weekend! She made the decision Thursday and flew out Friday. I love it! She's just one of those tight friends that when you're together awesome convo's, crazy randomness, and INTENSE laughter is ever present.

I love ya, Erin, and I am SO glad you decided to come hang with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Green Eggs and Ham for Lena
2. Erin is hot
3. Mariko is hot AND famous
4. Handstands

lenamarie said...

I like Green Eggs & Ham Sam I Am.

Mariko, your hair is getting LONG!