My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Sunday, April 19, 2009

dabbling...

I am by NO means a photographer, but I think it's fun to play around with a camera. I absolutely love looking at a range of pictures done by all kinds of pho-dawgs. The creativity these people have with a camera and how to capture life events (weddings, engagements, births, everyday happenings, etc) is just so appealing to me.

One day Jamie thought it would be a grand idea to teach me the ways of the camera and attempt to make me into a possible pho-dawg. I kind of told her it would be a lost cause, but whatever...I'll try. I personally think she wants to teach me so that she can get a shirt that reads "I have a protege" which that's totally fine with me. =)

Pho-dawg Jamie has also been expanding her pho-dawg skills and getting more into solo photo shoots of individuals so when she was going to take pictures of our friend Emily, I decided to tag along and see what I could produce with a camera. Em is way awesome and we had so much fun doing the pics with her.

Here are the few of mine that came out somewhat decent out of the many I took. Let's just say I have a looooooong way to go, but it was way fun playing with the camera nonetheless. =)

Ms. Pho-Dawg herself doing her thang...

1 comment:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

You must have found my shirt. I was saving it for my next interview. Oh well. Secret's out. I have a protege.