My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shout out to the 80's

I absolutely love 80's music videos! The mediocre creativity, the epic acting, the gnarly attire, all over-powered by some of the best music ever to grace this planet. There's something about an 80's power ballad that takes me to a dream world where I'm front row at a concert featuring the likes of Def Leppard, Asia, Styx, or even David Bowie, and as the first electric guitar chord is strung, it sends out these powerful, magical vibrations that run through your body and you feel as though you are now actually in the song, not just listening to it. Since I was not old enough to partake in these magical phenomenons, I've found their music videos to be the next closest thing to really experiencing the radness of these bands. So I shall leave you with this video to keep you AMAZED at the 80's and all that it has given us. =) They just don't make them the way they used to anymore...



No comments: