My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, September 25, 2008

So it begins...


The time has finally come! The Office season premiere will be on NBC 9/8 central time tonight! So, to keep up The Office spirit, I shall leave you all with some of my favorite quotes from the past 4 seasons:

Dwight Schrute: Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffle bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?

Andy Bernard: Have you checked your butt.

Michael Scott: I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and I have worms.

Michael Scott: Dwight, you ignorant slut!

Dwight Schrute: Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim Halpert: OK, Whoa, alright 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight Schrute: [reading from a sheet] Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection.

Michael Scott: Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.

Michael Scott: I drove my car into a f-ing lake!!! ... Technology told me to drive my car into a lake.
Dwight Schrute: As a farmer I know that when an animal is sick sometimes the right thing to do is put it out of it's misery. With the electricity we are using to keep Meredith alive we could power a small fan for two days. You tell me what's unethical.

1 comment:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

I giggle thinking about the show.