My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Apology

This time it's not to another person, but to my blog. I'm a blog stalker. I am. My daily routine consists for reading other blogs of people that I find way more interesting than myself. I love to hear even their ramblings of nothing in particular. Some people are such awesome bloggers and not because they are witty, hysterical, and have exciting things happen to them 24/7, but because they are just diligent little stinkers and blog on a consistent basis. Props to you folks!!

I, on the other hand, have been neglecting my blog. My amigo. My comrade. My shoulder to cry on. I guess I always feel like I should only blog when there is something that has happened in my life that is worth informing the world wide web. So I state right here and now that I will attempt to not neglect my BFF (2nd to Wiki, of course) anymore.
Since it's been awhile, I'll give you guys a snippet of what has been taking up my time lately:

This album is THE sweetness. This fine group of individuals opened up for Dave Barnes a couple weeks ago and their music has left my ears and soul changed for good. Check them out!

Went bowling Saturday night and my left lower extremities and right fore arm haven't been the same since. I'm getting old...OR I'm that good. You decide...

Pandora is one of the greatest, most convenient inventions to grace the internet since time began. It's a great way to listen to music at work and get introduced to artists that you will eventually fall in love with. Right now, Pandora is sending various doo wop sensations to my ear drums.

I truly love my church. To be a part of a group of individuals who find their purpose in the Lord and strive to live surrendered lives that give glory and fame to His name is so encouraging and challenging at the same time. Their heart for loving on the community is so humbling to me. I pray that I don't miss the opportunities to serve in Jesus' name and run with the heart of God along side my church family.


So birds aren't necessarily taking up my time as it is taking up all my wonder. I have never seen so many birds congregate in one place than I have here. Oh my word!! I'm surprised I haven't heard in the news of the hospital being packed full of people with empty eye sockets from these birds dive bombing the innocent and poking their eyes out. Yikes.
I love, love, love times quadrillion that the sun is starting to rise earlier now. I get to work at 7 and during these last brutal months of winter, it's been pitch black. But as of the last week or so, the sun has been coming out as I leave my place in the morning. It means summer is coming! (Let's be honest, there is no spring in TX). It means warm weather is coming! It means good-bye big, puffy, snow jacket and hello shorts, tank tops and flip flops! It means days and days of Shiny Happy People! I heart early sunrises.

I hope you guys have a great day today and try to get up early sometime this week and enjoy the sunrise!

2 comments:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

I can't believe someone else has my bowling outfit.

CASEY said...

I really wish you had of worn that on Saturday night. Hot!