My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Confession...

I have a fear of getting large calves. This fear is so so deeply rooted that I've had nightmares of having huge calves. It's ridiculous, I know, but it's a fear.

Incidentally, when Google-imaging large calves for this post, this image came up:


I mean, aren't these just the cutest legs you have ever seen?!?! Now if I had legs that were similar to these, I just don't think I would get the same reaction.

2 comments:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

You are the biggest geek ever.

lenamarie said...

If you had fat baby legs, you might get laughed at more. I'm just saying.

You and your strange fears...and dreams/nightmares. Special Olympics relay? Really?