My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bittersweet

After much thought and prayer, I came to the decision to trade in my 4 Runner and downsize to make smaller monthly payments. Trust me, it was a hard decision. I love my 4 Runner. It was good to me; no, GREAT to me. But this was the smart thing for me to do right now. I work for a non-profit...enough said.

Anyways, here's my new set of wheels. Welcome Toyota Corolla! Here's to years of good times and great oldies!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I still vote for Bolt. Or Watashi. Don't steal Colonel Shaw, I'm saving that for my kitten. I know that was your front runner.

Jessica said...

STUART!!!! So glad to meet you.

lenamarie said...

Congratulations!
I want to see a pic of you driving the new Mariko-Mobile. I don't think I've ever seen you driving anything but a truck/SUV (whatever!).

Unknown said...

I have to admit that Stuart is growing on me. :)