My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here I Go Again

My friend received this in an email but decided to post it on her blog. I thought it was fun, dandy and a great use of time. =)

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle (or windows media player).

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

4. Make a fun/silly/witty comment on your answer.


1.What is your motto?
Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
Well, I wouldn't consider myself an uptown girl, but I'm not sure if I'm a downtown girl either.

2.What do your friends think of you?
Again - Needtobreathe
They are consistently thinking of me?! How sweet, guys!!

3.What do you think about very often?
La Bamba - Richie Valens
Apparently I think in Spanish.

4. What is 2+2?
Electrical Storm - U2
Math does cause an electrical storm of happiness in my brain.

5.What do you think of your best friend?
Final Countdown - Europe
I'm counting down until they're gone???

6.What do you think of the person you like?
5,000 miles - The Proclaimers
Awesome, they're far away from me....that does me good.

7. What is your life story?
Emotion - Destiny's Child
Well, I am a very emotional person...that makes sense.

8.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sea Breeze - Tyrone Wells
I want to be refreshing...

9.What do you think when you see the person you like?
Surely we can change - David Crowder Band
I guess I don't think too highly of them as they are right now

10.What do your parents think of you?
Everything is Beautiful - Starfield
That is just so stinkin sweet!!!!

11.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Next Episode - Snoop Dogg
Holler, Shot Caller!! And it's so romantic too...

12. What will they play at your funeral?
Hangin Tough - NKOTB
That's just rad.

13. What is your hobby/interest?
Return - Needtobreathe
Umm...well, I'm really at a lost for words with this one.

14. What is your biggest secret?
Salvation - Charlie Hall
Sadness! That's my secret?!

15. What do you think of your friends?
Good People - Jack Johnson
Awww...that would be cute if it were true. =) J/K I love you guys!

16. What's the worst thing that could happen?
The Moon - Kendall Payne
Maybe I'm just not meant to ever walk on the moon...bust.

17.How will you die?
Everything Glorious - David Crowder Band
Entering Heaven will be a glorious thing...

18. What makes you laugh?
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
Not takin crap from anyone! That's what makes me laugh!

19.What makes you cry?
Marianne - Matt Wertz
Well, I do have an Aunt Maryann, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she makes me cry.

20. Will you ever get married?
Vogue - Madonna
Crank up the vogueing, and the men will come... Got it.

21. What scares you the most?
Lightning Crashes - Live
I actually love lightning so this is a complete falsehood.

22. Does anyone like you?
Make That Money - Robi Rob's Club World
Yeah, but apparently just for my money....ha!

23. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Peace Train - Cat Stevens
I'm actually a huge fan of peace, so, again, falsehood.

24. What hurts right now?
The River - Chris Tomlin
Mmm...no clue.

25. Now for the title of this blog entry...
Here I go Again - Whitesnake
It fits since I just did the Picture Tag post.

26. Lastly, what is the one thing you regret?
Remembering You - Steven Curtis Chapman
Ouch, that's gotta hurt...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You think in Spanish?? Now way! And Snoop does produce such romantic music. How precious.

Aww..your man must be out on the mission field. :)

lenamarie said...

Very exciting! You do want a man who loves missions. And I totally see you doing your first dance to a Snoop jam.

Jaci Bounds said...

I'll be the friend that makes sure Hanging Tough plays while reading you eulogy.