My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Monday, December 15, 2008

"I got worms"

(20 points to anyone who can name what movie that was from.)

Within the last couple weeks, we have had sporadic worms randomly appear, mainly in our kitchen and I just caught one in our living room. EW. I was going to post a picture of one, but I think they are truly disgusting looking. Yuck.

I have no idea where they come from or where they are going, but they need to get the H-E-double hockey sticks outta here. Gross.

Anyone have good worm repellent advice???

6 comments:

Jaci Bounds said...

DUMB AND DUMBER!!!! 20 POINTS, I think that puts me ahead of Lena...:) Worms are gross, I think a shoe is the best repellent, just stomp the guts out of them.

Unknown said...

That's disgusting. Make them go away. Otherwise I'm moving out.

Don't kittens eat them? Or was that crickets?

lenamarie said...

IN YOUR HOUSE?! That is just sick & wrong. That's almost worst that cockroaches!

Jaci Bounds said...

i hope you and jamie don't get worms...maybe you should get vaccinated i know a good vet in austin.

Mariko Marie said...

Ding, ding, ding, Jaci rocks the blog world! I knew I could count on you to know that one.

I hope I don't get worms either. At least they only come out in onesies not like tensies at a time.

Erin Mills said...

You know, you can always try Raid. It helped me (mentally) rid my house of Geckos. :)