My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Modernization

I secretly wish that the old skool Nokia phones would come back.

I mean, I REALLY wish they would come back.

I had a phone just like this one shown here. I loved the chunkiness of it. I love the clacky sound it made when you pushed those plastic buttons. I would change the cover and buttons on mine every couple of months. My favorite combo was clear with clear buttons. Oh, how I loved you, Nokia.

Doesn't this phone just bring back mems??

2 comments:

Jaci Bounds said...

I had one that was a translucent hot pink. It also lit up in funky colors when I was getting a call. I did love the chunky nokias.

Unknown said...

Good mems! Good mems.