My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Confessions

My dislikes that are counter-culture:

John Mayer
I know this is blasephemy to some of you. He's a very talented musician, I will give him that, but I CANNOT stand his voice.

Vanilla scented perfume
It causes me to have gagging reflexes.

Seinfield
I've watched several episodes the past several years and I just never thought it was that funny.

My likes that are counter-culture:

Celine Dion
I'm just being open and honest here. I like Celine Dion.

Puzzles
I love doing puzzles! It's very therapeutic for me. The more pieces the better.

Math
I used to look forward to my math homework as kid. There's just something about numbers and solving a problem that sends my insides up in a joyous jubilee.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Puzzles - you are your mom.

Math - you are a nerd.

sheena marie said...

I like puzzles too.

And Celine Dion. There's nothing like These Are the Special Times...

lenamarie said...

John Mayer is a great guitar player, but he gets annoying.

Seinfeld is hilarious.

Jennifer said...

I'm proud to say that I'm also a Celine Dion fan. I think I've already listened to her rendition of "Oh Holy Night" 20 times since Thanksgiving. :)