My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picture Tag aka Blog Funness!

Thanks for the tag, Sheena!!

So here are the rules of this game:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer

2. Choose the 4th picture

3. Explain the picture

4. Choose 4 people to do the same

My photo:
So mine is kind of boring. This was at LAX when Jamie, me and our friend Lena were heading to none other than great town Austin, TX for a mini vaca in 2007. I think I took this pic because it was like the butt crack of dawn and I was just amazed at how crowded the airport was. I think there were also some major flight cancellations and that added to the chaos. I normally love LAX, but I can't stand the crowds.

So there ya have it!

Now, I tag:
1. Erin Mills
2. Jessica S.
3. Erin McGee (even though you won't get to this for awhile)
4. Amalea (...she's a baby, but I can't think of anyone else who reads this and has a blog and I promised Jamie she can tag Robin) =)

Have fun, Ladies!!!

No comments: