My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

Today I send birthday wishes to one of the most amazing people to ever walk this earth! My mom is seriously the most compassionate, loving, caring, and giving person that I know. I'm not just saying that either because she's my mother. I remember being a child and wondering why does my mom have to be so stinkin nice to everyone when other kids' moms aren't that nice to me. Ask anyone that knows her and they will say she doesn't have a mean bone in her body...except, of course, when disciplining her children. =) If she knows of a need, she will do anything in her power to fill it. She puts action to her love. Her faith in the Lord is unshakable. She is my prayer warrior. She has a giving spirit that pours God's love into so many lives. She is everything that I try to model my life after. God spoiled me with giving me a mother like her that I feel so undeserving of. And today I praise Him for her life!!

Okaasama,
Tanjoubi omedeteto!


I love you!

(My mom with her favorite child...he's not dead, just on cloud nine.)

1 comment:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

A. Happy Birthday to my east coast mama!

B. You just wrote Japanese on your blog. This is a whole new level for you. I am so proud.

C. Gizmo - wow.