My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Idol Sum Up

Matt - Let's Get it On: took PHENOMENAL to a new level. Nuff said.
Chris - How Sweet it is to be Loved by You: made it your own, good job.
Scott - You Can't Hurry Love: you have a special place in my heart, just not sure if tonight was your best.
Megan - For Once in My Life: I just don't dig you...at all. I'm sorry.
Anoop - Ooo, Baby, Baby: amazing voice. Anoop, I heart you.
Michael - Ain't too Proud to Beg: you got vocals, Mike, but I have to agree and it sounded a little like "Vegas lounge music."
Lil - Heat Wave: LOVED the Motown look to coincide with your song. I thought you made yourself Motown Queen tonight.
Adam - Tracks of my Tears: a million times better than last week's catastrophe. You have a great vocal range, but you're still not my fave.
Danny - Get Ready: you always rock the stage and I love your voice.
Allison - Papa was a Rolling a Stone: rockin vocals that kicks butt!!!

Rocked Tonight's Idol: Matt
Peace out: Megan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We must be friends because I agree completely.