My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I like to move it, move it

Today was moving day for me...two fold...sort of.

First fold, I got my office at work (which is also the work room where the copier is) re-vamped! I was using scraps of table pieces, that didn't really match up, as my desk since I started last July. They took all that out, took out the divider in the room and put in an actual desk...and that puppy is massive.


(Yes, folks, that's my workspace. It looks a little atrocious, but there's still a lot more work to be done.)

Granted I didn't actually move, but it's a completely new set up with completely new furniture so it's kind of like I moved. Whatever, it's justified in my head.

Second fold, we got the keys to our new apartment today! We are staying in the same complex, but are moving into a 3 bedroom as our good friend Emily is now moving in with us. It's bigger and that much awesome-er. I can't wait to be completely moved in!!

So there ya have it. A little bit of moving, some new adventures, and a whole lotta radness. Stayed tuned....

No comments: