My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mama's, you ROCK

Seriously, where would we be without our mothers. I am convinced I come from a line of AMAZING moms. No really, I think God definitely spoiled me with the women He put in my family.

My mom has gone above and beyond the call of motherhood in my life and my brother's. I wouldn't be who I am today without her Godly example and motherly guidance. I can't say enough how grateful I am to the Lord for her life. I love you, mother!!!

Another amazing woman is my grandmother, Shizuko Ohashi. She is one of the most hard working, strong, caring, healthy, and wise women I have ever known. This woman is in her late 70's and jump ropes 75 times a day!!!! I'm in my late 20's and can't jump rope 10 times a day! I don't get to see my grandmother enough since she lives in Japan, but I am so grateful for her life as well.

To all you mothers out there, whether to children, surrogate children, or pets, I hope you have a blessed day celebrating what you mean to the world!!!

No comments: