My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Monday, May 4, 2009

La Giggles is 29 years YOUNG today!

I hope everyone will join me in wishing my great friend Lena Marie Dix aka "Nena," "La Giggles," "Lena-Nena-BoBena," and "Lener" (if you're British) a very, stinkin awesome happy birthday!!! Isn't she just the cutest, folks?? =)

Lena, so glad our friendship has grown so much the past several years and I think you being part Japanese has a lot to do with that. =) I hope you have an awesome day celebrating you!! I love ya!

29 cheers to Lena today!

1 comment:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Happy Birthday LC!!!!!!! I agree with Mariko, you being Japanese has a lot to do with it. It might have everything to do with it actually.