My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Idol - it's rigged

I'm sorry, but I am almost appalled at how much the judges are pushing Adam. I will say, he has a great voice, but as far as blowing the others out of the water...definitely not. It's getting to the point of me wishing I could be there to take the mic on stage and start screaming and saying, "See, I can do it too!" AAARGH...

From the blog i hate green beans, here's a post adequately titled I spy a pair of gay pirate pants. These are thoughts out of my own head; words out of my own mouth. Hilarious, yet so accurate at what went down last night.

Adam, you need to go home, but I have a sick feeling that you'll probably win it because America can't think for themselves and are easily persuaded by the judges.

Allison, you can sing, girl. Keep rockin.

Kris, you have zoomed to my top 2 at lightning speed. I thought you did awesome at making the song your own and the duet you did with Danny was kickin.

Danny, you are such a sweetie pie. I love your voice. Keep it real.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm sure they'll appreciate your sentiments when they read your blog, MM! :)

I absolutely agree...I could strangle Ran,Car,Paul & Slime!!!!

Ugh.

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Word.