My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Saturday, May 16, 2009

We're in!

My body is screaming "what the heck!!!" My hands seem to be swollen; not sure if that's good or bad. There are some moving injuries; a few scratches and bruises...minor flesh wounds.

But...we are finally MOVED IN.

Our gas doesn't come on until Monday so it's a good thing we still have access to our old place to take showers.

I love the adventures of a new place! More pictures (and possibly even video footage) are on it's way once it is all done. But for now I leave you with a view from our new patio which overlooks our old patio.

Have a "Stay Dry" Saturday!

1 comment:

Jaci Bounds said...

i can't wait to visit the new pad! glad you can still see the old one!f