My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Thursday, May 14, 2009

whatever...


Well, we already know my feelings on the show, the judges, the contestants, and the money that is going back and forth paying off the appropriate people to sway the votes. I've come to the point of wanting Adam to win so that he's the one stuck in the Idol contract/label and the other 2 amazingly talented boys can go on to do something greater.
I won't complain from here on out about the ridiculousness of the judging and voting.
One last thing, though:...anyone else wish that Kara would go running into a steel wall at mach speed face first???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't even really want to watch the finale. But maybe I will, so I make sure Adam is stuck with the American Idol contract.

I'm looking forward to Danny's album. He rocks my face off.