My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Monday, January 5, 2009

Lonies is in Town!!!


Lisa (Jamie's sister) came into town last night and is staying with us for a week. I've known Lisa probably as long as I've known Jamie and she's grown to become a great friend of mine. She truly has a giving spirit and beauty that shines from the inside out. I'm so happy she's decided to vaca with us and I'm excited for some rad girl times with her as she prepares to tie the knot of wedded bliss this May!

Tonight, we ate at Mongolian Grille in Round Rock. Can we say Scrumptious with a capital SCRUMP! I think I ate my body weight in beef, but it was so stinkin worth it.

After we attempted to walk off our dinner while doing some shopping we came home and watched, my new fave show, Jon & Kate Plus 8. I have never seen a more adorable family in my life! I mean, just look at them...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A. I look wayyy too happy.

B. Please have 8 kids Mariko. Thanks.

lenamarie said...

Look at Jamie sporting the cute fashionable hat. Love it. =) Lisa was probably so proud.