My photo
grateful daughter/protective sister/committed friend/surrendered believer/adventure finder/hope seeker/servant-of-love

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pee-Ewwww

As I arrived in the parking lot of work this morning I saw for the first time in my life a real-live skunk! Well, I've seen skunk carcasses and sure as hey smelt them before, but never seen one alive and skuttling around. It ran across the front of the building into the bushes where I believe it will gather it's munchkins there and put them to bed.
Skunks are actually cute little fuzzy suckers that have kind of a snuggly appeal to them, but I won't attempt to capture one as a pet for my own...and apparently according to this picture, it's possible!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

sick. my office will stink today.

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Aww...the fuzzy :)

Jaci Bounds said...

At first I thought you saw someone walking a skunk...but that would be even more weird.